If you have a desire to help Global Ventures’ mission to impact the world with the Gospel and want to add your supply by working alongside the team, the CORE Internship Program may be for you!
GV School of Missions graduates are eligible to apply for our CORE Internship Program. This is an excellent opportunity to gain practical professional experience in a ministry environment.
The CORE Internship is offered for those that desire to continue to learn and glean from the Global Ventures staff by working alongside them and becoming part of a team that sees projects through from concept to execution. Interns should expect that the majority of their time will be office work in a department.
Interviews and test assessments will help determine which department best suits the applicant. A one-year commitment to the internship program is required.
Ministry Departments at Global Ventures:
- Missions Trip Department
- Communication with Team Members
- Research & Paperwork
- International Coordination Department
- Country Research & Project Planning
- Prep-work for Evangelism Projects & Teams
- Creative Department
- Photography, Graphics, & Social Media
- Videography, Audio, After Effects, & Editing
- Communications & Donor Development
- Communication with Donors and Potential Donors
- Data Entry
- Digital & Direct Mail